Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Selena Gomez wants to date an older man

Singer "Same Old Love", said she felt tired when asked about the relationship with Justin Bieber.

Selena Gomez

InStyle Magazine has selected the singer Selena Gomez made the cover of January 1/2016. She also appeared in a lengthy interview by this newspaper, sharing the rumors surrounding the private life recently.
Before the question about dating, especially dating older men, the singer shared with PopCrush: "I hate dating. This is difficult and burdensome if my opponent had to learn by Google uses both met before ... ".
Selena added, "sometimes I feel like a 16 year old girl, and I think that dating older men is also quite interesting."
This interview also mentions the story of her love forever not end with male singer Justin Bieber: "It's annoying because I am good. I'm so tired of this problem must answer."
One other entertainer entertainers are also located next to Selena Gomez in this conversation is Zayn Malik. Speaking of rumors are on the friendship ties with former members of the One Direction singer joking: "If he hinted about dating, I would have been caught traveling with him."

No comments:

Post a Comment